As a VP of Business Development, I report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President. The Business Development department is responsible for the overall management of the company’s business development organization.
• Serve as a key member of the executive team that sets the company’s strategic direction.
• Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
• Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment.
• Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
• Build and manage a business development team.
• Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
• Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the sales and business development group. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which will characterize the company’s dealings with the marketplace